Pretty Nails & Toesies: Bling On The Ring

Ladies, last time I brought to you Mermaid Tears by OPI, which was vibrant and gorgeous. Then of course, my ADD kicked in. I wanted something fun and easy to paint myself. I present to you my creation “Bling On The Ring!”

OPI Nailpolish new colors muppet babies collection

So the NEW Nailpolish Flavors of the Week are (drumroll): Meep-Meep-Meep + Crown Me Already, both (but of course) by OPI.

So ever since I bought Meep-Meep-Meep, I’ve been dying to see how it would look on my hands. I usually try to stray away from your typical pink, red, fuschia color zone because of the abundant collection of colors in style right now, but Meep-Meep-Meep had a bit of sparkle which made me excited enough to try.

meep meep meep crown me already long fingers pretty manicure

I bought Crown Me Already at the same time, and I figured eh, why not? So I opted to give my ring finger some sparkle and bling, until I get some real sparkle and bling. I LOVE this color, FYI. Must do on all fingers soon!

Anywho, the end result is rather cute, I love the contrast between the rich dark color of Meep-Meep-Meep, and Crown Me Already gives the color combination some spunk! It’s subtle, yet trendy!

Muppet Babies Collection Nailpolish Pretty Mittens Long Nails

AND, my nailpolish looked pretty nifty with my $2 mittens, which are uber trendy this fall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 Responses to "Pretty Nails & Toesies: Bling On The Ring"

1. Jennifer

November 22, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Love the nails! Jen xoxo http://mystylisticlife.wordpress.com

• princessraji

November 22, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Thanks!!! Pretty nails before the Holiday are always nice! :)

2. himaniamoli

November 22, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Can you be my nail fairy and hook my nails up? They need some Raji lovin’!

3. Nicole

November 23, 2011 at 2:17 am

I still love the accent nail trend, and I, too, always do my bling on my ring (finger) :) These two colors look great together. I like to mix different finishes and definitely mix light/dark for the accent nail look. Your color combo looks great!

• princessraji

November 23, 2011 at 10:11 am

Thanks a lot!! Usually I would do a gold and crimsom color combination, but I wanted to try this out for fun and I love it! Show us photos if you end up doing it on your own nails! :)

4. Pingback: 5 Fabulous DIY Nails Tutorials « Pretty Please Us Blog: Your guide to fashion, beauty, style & everything else in between.

5. Jeanne

December 14, 2011 at 10:01 am

You have the monopoly on useful information-aren’t moopnloeis illegal? ;)

• princessraji

December 14, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Hahaha thankfully Nailpolish knowledge isn’t mafia inducing! :)

Submit a comment