Most Wanted: My January 2012 Wish List
So I’ve imposed a NO SHOPPING embargo on myself for the month of January. Guess what happens when you add dumb no-shopping clauses in your life contract, you become a raging i-drool-cuz-i-cant-shop-aholic. I’ve been filling up so many carts on so many websites that I’ve lost count. I’m having major withdrawals and doing this Most Wanted blog post has become a therapeutic exercise. Now I haven’t done one since October
because in November & December I went a little ape shit with shopping in the name of Saint Nicholas. But since this month I’m now allowed to buy anything, all I can and will be doing is making lists. Wahn
My Most Wanted List for January:
1. Carolina Amato Mini Wrist Gloves. I missed the Gilt
sale because of this stupid January game. I’ll be paying full price for these in February.
3. MOAAAR colored jeans! I got me some red ones and now I want more! Blue, Green, peach, pink and everything else in between! I want ‘em all. Opt for pastel colors to get a jump start on the Spring trend. You can find some at bebe and urbanoutfitters.
4. A striped tshirt. I’m tired of my old one and I’m fiendin’ for a new one. Striped tops are great for layering and they pair well with those colored jeans that I mentioned above.
5. An Adorbs Umbrella for those rainy days. Umm how cute are these?
6. Midi Skirts! I want all styles- pencil, pleated, A-line, etc! Pair them with some booties and a blazer to avoid the boho/hippie look.
Anywho, this wish list can go on and on. I’ll save some for my Most Wanted List for February. Wish me luck for the rest of January. Au revoir.
Follow PrettyPleaseUs on Twitter here
Or, fan us on facebook here