The Only Summer Accessory You Need: Headbands!
The first time I wore a headband, I was in 1st grade. Mi madre dropped some knowledge on me, she said “Headbands keep your hair in place, and make your hair look damn good!” Okay, maybe she didn’t say “Damn”. But she did introduce me to headbands, ever since then I’ve been obsessed with this accessory. Imagine my excitement when the entire bohemian-chic look got reinstated a little while ago .. all my headbands were finally going to be put to good use!
Thats me! I’m Raji, one half of the amazing PrettyPlease duo, and yes, I’m addicted to headbands. I’m especially feeling the style right now, floral headbands, worn sideways, that work with messy and styled hair. I absolutely DIE for this Ivy leaf headband from Eddera (best worn by Kourtney Kardashian below):
Here are some headband looks I compiled that look absolutely GORGEOUS!
- Kourtney Kardashian Ivy Leaf
- Lauren Conrad Wearing Slim Black Headband
- Model wearing Embellished Headband on Gauze
- Paula Patton Wearing Simple Silver/Gold Headband
- Drew Barrymore wearing multi-band headband
- Model wearing floral side headband
- Taylor Swift wearing simple black side headband
- Lauren Conrad Wearing Silver Simple Headband
- Kim Kardashian wearing tri-strap headband
- Nicole Richie wearing gold chain headdress headband
- Model wearing simple bronze woven side headband
Tips For A Good Headband Look
- Follow no rules – Wear your hair up, down, messy, curly, wavy, straight – wear your hair however you’d like, the beauty of a headband is your hair doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Play around with different looks – Just because a side headband looks good on her, doesn’t mean it’ll flatter your face – so play around with different looks, see what looks good and be comfortable in whatever you wear!
- Accessorize with your headbands – Going for a bold lip color? Let your headband be your only accessory (like I did here), it’ll give you a touch of “all dressed up” without any of the hassle!
- Confidence – really, this is all you need – go out and rock your look!
From me to you .. Ciao Headband Rockin Bellas!